Le Tour

I'm a big Texas A&M college football fan, college basketball fan & college baseball fan. I don't really follow any pro sports.

Except one: The Tour de France

I did some cycling in high school & college, & competed in a few races, so I know a little more than the average person about the sport, and it keeps me from being so bored in the Summer doldrums when there's no Aggie football, basketball & baseball.

Today is the 1st day of the Alps stages...things will shake up today for sure. GO LANCE!!!

Comments

  1. i jinxed him. about an hour after i posted this Lance lost 1:35 to Contador. Tour looks to be over. Not only does Contador look better, but Lance can't even attack him (same team) & if he did he wouldnt get any help. Lance's only hope now is to whup the individual time trial

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts