Comments on This Blog

I recently realized that I wasn't being notified when someone commented. So I just looked and I have 120 pending comments! Wow! I cannot respond to them all, so for those of you who asked questions and I "never answered" - I'm very sorry. I'll try to stay on top of it better. Again, I didn't even know people were reading, much less commenting! I just approved nearly all the comments. I deleted the obvious spam ones but the rest got approved. I tried to answer a few of the more important ones...if I skipped yours I'm very sorry. I didn't do more than just scan thru the 120 avaiting approval. Sorry! I'll be better, I promise.

Comments

  1. bah it looks like Sauflon plays the private label game with Vision Source as well. Well that's a strike against them in my book: http://sauflonusa.com/news/sauflon-launches-clariti-in-the-united-states

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts