1970 Buick Riviera update

Did the front shocks myself! Easy. Also have done all kids of other little stuff: some wiring for the brake lights, a whole bunch of new bulbs, fixed the hook attachment of the right wheel skirt. paid to have the front end alignment done. Flipped those whitewalls IN ... hate whitewalls, always have. Fixed the right door jamb switch for the courtesy lights. It needs a/c. The nearly 50 year old compressor and regulator are shot. I have a guy who can fix it (don't think I can do that myself!) but we're waiting on parts. Meanwhile we had our first 100 degree weather day last week (beginning of June) and it's rather unpleasant to drive a black car in those circumstances. I did it this morning anyway, tho! Bc it's just so cool to drive. Wherever I go people talk to me about it and ask questions. It's a very unique ride!

Comments

Popular Posts