Haven't Blogged in Awhile

Haven't blogged in awhile. I'm sure this happens to a lot of bloggers. Don't know who reads this, or if I'm just talking into the abyss. Have had a lot going on: been in a bunch of plays. Pretty much solid for a year now. End one, start another one. It brings me joy. Collecting vinyl. Kind of quit playing guitar...it doesn't bring me as much joy anymore. Quit the praise band at church. Quit writing my book. Maybe I'll pick it up again sometime. Been working on my car slowly, the 1970 Buick Riviera. Love driving it. Wrote a play that got picked up by a theatre in Kentucky of all places to be performed in their annual one-act contest! So that's fun! Probably going to go out there to see in it July. It'll be surreal seeing actors onstage portraying my characters and saying lines that I wrote. Just plugging along. Anything else? Got questions? Anyone reading this? haha

Comments

  1. Saw one of your answers on Yahoo! Answered one of my questions on the dev vision test. Nice work on the play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I haven't thought of Yahoo Answers in years!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts